THE SINGLECARE FREE PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD:
United Way of the Coastal Bend partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide access to affordable prescription medications ensuring greater health and financial stability with the SingleCare Free Prescription Discount Card.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- There are no signup fees, hidden fees, or red tape. Using SingleCare is always free and easy.
- 80% of those that use the card are insured.
- The SingleCare card covers 10,000+ medications.
- Partners with the nation’s largest pharmacy companies and grocers including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, Rite Aid and Meijer.
- The card works at 94% of the pharmacies nationwide where U.S. consumers are filling their prescriptions.
- The card provides savings up to 80% off and is typically half the cost of the retail price.
- Saves an average of $37 per script and $243 per member per year for people who regularly fill prescriptions.
HOW DO I GET A CARD?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
PRICE LOOKUP TOOL:
- Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.
HOW IT WORKS
- SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
- To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their local pharmacist whenever they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
- Whether you are insured or uninsured, show the card and get the best price, SingleCare, pharmacy or insurance.
- The card covers all FDA approved prescription medication
- It's accepted at pharmacies nationwide and has unlimited use.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Contact SingleCare: Call 1-844-833-6393 or visit www.singlecare.com